Teeth Whitening in Millwoods, Southeast Edmonton
Achieving your dream smile isn’t as hard as you think! We provide teeth whitening near you to enhance your smile.
Dental bleaching can treat tooth discoloration, which is caused by aging, chemical damage, and stains. The tannin in tobacco, coffee, tea, and carbonated drinks (cola) causes stains and discoloration. We use the latest technology to offer a safe treatment to brighten your smile. Dental veneers or crowns may be the only option to brighten your teeth if you have extreme tooth discoloration.
For your convenience and budget, we have two methods of whitening available to you. The first is an in-office procedure called Spa Dent In-Office Whitening System. The second is the use of a take-home kit called Venus White Ultra+.
Spa Dent In-Office Whitening System
The Spa Dent In-Office Whitening System uses proprietary technology to whiten your teeth an average of six to eight shades in a little over 40 minutes while you relax at your dentist’s office. It’s ideal for anyone who wants immediate results, but please note that results may vary.
The Spa Dent system makes it possible to whiten your smile in a single dental appointment. Here is how it works:
- A gum guard is placed in your mouth to shield your gums and lips from the whitening gel
- Administering dual-arch mouth trays filled with a super-whitening gel which is applied to your teeth
- Your teeth are exposed to the LED light
The Spa-dent light-activated whitening gel’s active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide. An LED light causes hydroxyl radicals to penetrate your tooth enamel and break apart stain particles, resulting in a whiter smile with no damage to enamel, caps, crowns or veneers. The Spa-Dent light does not contain UV light, the same wavelength of light that causes skin damage, as some other whitening systems use. Post-Care Spa Dent emphasizes that, after treatment, your teeth remain very porous and need special care for 24 hours: In the first hour – drink water only Next 24 hours – avoid staining food and drinks such as coffee, tea, cola, berries, red wine, red sauces, mustard, ketchup, soy sauce and tobacco products.
The Spa Dent In-office procedure is not painful and during the procedure, patients can watch television or listen to music. Many fall asleep. Remember that Agape Dental Clinic offers pillows, blankets, and headphones as well as cable television to help you feel completely comfortable.
The entire procedure takes just over an hour. The procedure begins with a preparation period followed by one hour of bleaching. A five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure. We strongly recommend cleaning and check-up prior to the actual Spa-dent whitening session.
Benefits of Spa Dent Teeth Whitening
- No sensitivity
- Products are pH neutral, silica free, gluten-free and lactose-free
- Does not damage enamel or tooth structure
- After the initial in-office whitening session, touch-ups can be done at regular intervals with hygiene appointments to remove recurring lifestyle stains from coffee, red wine, tea, berries and other foods that stain.
Venus White Ultra at Home Whitening System
Agape Dental Clinic Mill Woods offers Venus White Ultra+ for Home Teeth Whitening. NEW Venus White Ultra+ has a 15% hydrogen peroxide strength and also contains potassium nitrate, which helps to decrease sensitivity associated with bleaching.
Venus White Ultra+ has the following benefits:
- Pre-filled, Disposable Whitening Trays
- No chair time or multiple visits required
- Once-a-day treatment for up to seven days, with visibly whiter teeth in just three days. Available in mint-flavored 11.2% or 15% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Ultra-thin—designed to mold securely around each tooth for maximum comfort
- Upper and lower trays are sized differently for best fit
- A great option for teens or post-orthodontic patients