Dental Exams in Millwoods, Southeast Edmonton
Your dentist will give you a comprehensive dental exam during your first visit. During a regular dental check-up, your hygenist and dentist will:
- Examine your teeth using X-rays to detect any bone loss, tumors, cysts, decay, and issues with the position of your teeth.
- Check for oral cancer by examining your lips, tongue, throat, neck, face, gums, and tissues for any signs of abnormality.
- Thoroughly check your gums for any signs of gum disease.
- Check every tooth for signs of decay.
- Check on existing restorations such as fillings and crowns.
Frequent dental exams are necessary for maintaining your oral health. Sometimes, oral health problems show no symptoms in the early stages. When you do not realize there is a dental problem, they are left untreated, and they develop into more severe issues requiring extensive dental treatment. By regularly getting dental exams in Edmonton, your dentist will be able to thoroughly examine your mouth for any oral health problems. Detecting problems early on can save you pain, time, and trouble. Ensure you are visiting your dentist at least every six months for dental exams in Edmonton.
If you are searching for dental exams near you, schedule an appointment with our dentist in Edmonton today. We will answer any oral health concerns you have and ensure your mouth is clear of any oral health problems. We will also give recommendations to enhance your oral health!
Please check Technology Heading for information about Technologies we use for diagnosis and optimizing patient care